Collab: Marquee Noir
Blasé (bläˈzā/) adjective: unimpressed or indifferent to something because one has experienced or seen it so often before.
One thing I can say for sure is I'm the opposite of blasé about Marquee Noir, a Toronto based clothing company I've collaborated with for today's post. So many things to be impressed by with this company. Keep reading for reasons why you should be supporting this brand.
- They don't hire models or famous social media influencers to show off their brand. Instead they repost their consumers pictures on their Insta feed. Truly gives more of an authentic vibe to the brand. Check them out at @marqueenoir .
- They're all about body positivity.
- The clothes are very minimalistic with clean versatile aesthetics. Definitely my kind of comfy. You can dress it up or stay casual. In my pictures, I paired my sweatshirt with ripped jeans and velvet heels, had to look as boujee as the car! Also had a leather jacket on top in one of those pictures too haha.
- They are all about taking care of our environment and keeping it green. Every purchase that is made, a tree is planted in British Columbia. In an effort to sustain the environment and preserve its scarce resources.
- Finally, if you give them your used clothes, they give you 10% discount for your next purchase. And with the clothes you give them, they donate it to shelters across Toronto!
Now that you've read all of that, use my code "CATHLU20", to support their initiative! Shop at https://marqueenoir.com .